Tools I Use to Run My Business
People often ask me about the tools that I use to run my business. I'm a bit of a geek and I like to try different things, and this list is fully vetted based on my own personal experience.
These are tools that I choose to help me increase my productivity and performance on a day-to-day basis.
I've included links (some are affiliates) so if you want to learn more or purchase the product, you can do so right from this page.
- Canva.com is a very easy - and fast- way to create all kind of graphics. Make images for social media posts and profiles, YouTube channel art and thumbnails, and even marketing flyers.
- Fotor.com is an alternative to Canva, with similar functionality. It also allows you to edit photos.
Running My Websites
- NameCheap - Affordable Domain Names and SSL Certificates
- WordPress - All my websites run on WordPress. I use the open source, self-hosted version vs. a site on WordPress.com.
- Thrive Themes - Multi-functional visual WordPress page builder, with additional tools for lead capture, course building, and A/B testing.
- SiteGround - WordPress hosting and email.
- SendOwl - Ecommerce platform
- Stripe - Payment processing
Social Media Marketing
- HootSuite - Scheduling and Analytics for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram